Thursday, October 7, 2021

RECEIVING MY MERCY AND GRACE

 2021-10-07                          RECEIVING MY MERCY AND GRACE                                       INRI                                                                                                                                         

 

It is God, Who is at work in you, do you not realize that when I created you, that I breathed My Divine Life into you?

 

How incredible is it that you received life, not by a chance of nature, but by the very Breath of God Himself.

 

Consider your Baptism, how you were received into the family of God, reborn by water and the Spirit for Salvation and new life into Christ.

 

I have come to you today to give you a new hope, to enliven anew your belief in Me, for these are dangerous and evil times, threatening to shake the faith of even staunch believers.

 

Rejoice My people, for you are not of the world, the sincerity of your hearts is known to Me, though the storm rages about you presently, just as the frightened Apostles feared that their boat be overwhelmed on the stormy sea.

 

When I rescued them, for what reason did I chastise them, it was for their lack of faith in Me, and you also, do you not receive Me in the Sacraments, are you doubting My very presence in you today and always?

 

Therefore, since you have died to self, and you have been Crucified with Me, should you not now be living as though I were acting in and through you, do not be anxious for yourselves but concern yourselves for the well being of others, your loved ones and your fellowman.

 

Remain in prayer, this is how you will connect with Me, I hear your every prayer, pray in the belief that I will answer your requests, for I give consideration to the needs of everyone who prays sincerely to Me.

 

For you are now enduring so many evil deceptions which are being propagated against you as a means to control the world, many are dying, others are sick and the saving vaccines are but an illusion, with the murder of the most helpless children in the womb, and the lies being taught to the school aged children, the cup of wrath overflows, chastisements must proceed.

 

Your peace and freedom are in jeopardy, for your faith is in need of being strengthened, doubts and stress invade your minds, listen to your Guardian Angels, as they remind you to pray “Jesus I trust in You,” pray this often for with this you are calling on Me for help, and I will take care of everything.

 

You are all Mine, and what you do now matters, especially because as My representatives, you act in My Name, obtain the plentiful graces and My Mercy, your prayers are heard and your requests are all taken in consideration of these troubled times, trust in Me.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                            SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR 

      Fr. Sam Johnston                                                      to   Irene Noordhoek    INRI

No comments: