Thursday, October 21, 2021

THE DARKNESS SHALL NOT PREVAIL

 2021-10-21                       THE DARKNESS SHALL NOT PREVAIL                                       INRI                                                                                                                                     

 

My children, once you were darkness but now you are light, live as children of light.

 

What will ultimately remain, may be but a handful of faithful, a mere remnant of peoples, who are dedicated to the Apostolic Faith and Traditions of the Church I Myself founded.

 

The true faith must be reinstated in a more pure, holy and genuine faith, simplified and joy filled, rich in the love therein.

 

Evil will not prevail and those who are persecuted must now remain strong, uniting with one another in order to overcome temptations, which are so prevalent when one becomes vulnerable in the face of discouragement and attacks.

 

Seek to do the things that are pleasing to God, I am giving you graces, so that you will act always in a loving way, even when insulted or when accused and viewed in a negative way by family and friends.

 

Be mindful that nothing is happening on the earth or in your life, that I have not consented to, even if you cannot understand My actions, believe that I will make each situation the “best” for your eternity.

 

My Wisdom is sure, therefore trust in Me to bring out of your life’s circumstances glory for the Kingdom, which was promised for all who would believe in Me.

 

You will sing Psalms and spiritual songs among yourselves, together your spirits will be lifted and united with My Holy Spirit, all of Heaven rejoicing, your Angels joyful, as you bring Our Father the gratitude He deserves. 

 

Those in charge who are prohibiting your songs and praises to Me will not be able to take away your faith, which will only become stronger as they continue to try to take you away from Me, I will still see your hearts that long to embrace Me.

 

Grace upon grace I pour down on all My poor children, who are being saddened by having the gifts and privileges, which I have given to them be senselessly taken away, do not retaliate for I Myself will repay them who cause you to be disheartened, but remain with Me in the silence of your hearts.

 

Thus the darkness shall not prevail, for I am sending you to be light in the world, where so much darkness threatens to envelope unsuspecting and careless souls, who are preoccupied with fear of sickness.

 

I alone will be your fulfillment, the longing within shall be satisfied, seek patience as your predominant virtue, for My Father’s plan for salvation is unfolding according to His long awaited schedule.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                    SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR

       Fr. Sam Johnston                                              to Irene Noordhoek        INRI

No comments: