Wednesday, May 10, 2017

FREEDOM IN THE SPIRIT

2017-05-10                                                                               INRI

You will find that where there is even one person with My Holy Spirit, there is freedom among you.

Receptive souls receive more of the radiant light, this makes a person’s heart repentant and bathed in tears.

Immediately, this does alert My Divine Mercy to act, so attracted is My Heart to the sinner, that I am eager to pour down from Heaven every grace for his salvation.

My Mother Mary calls upon Her chosen ones to spread the graces that will draw each soul to Me, Her Son.

I seek troubled individuals of earth, poor ailing humanity, the person who loses all hope is in dire darkness, because he cannot see with the eyes of faith.

My Sacrifice offered the necessary satisfaction to My Father, but you must also do the same, offering whatever sacrifices that may present themselves, that is in your ability and accessibility.

Thus you participate in My work of Redemption.

Without sacrifice there is no progress made, pious souls must participate in more than mere devotions to acquire their reward in Heaven.

Just as I received and shared My Humanity with Divinity, you also will share My Divinity with your humanity, for a greater merit in your Eternal Salvation.

Those of you who are mothers I bless you, for you will populate My Kingdom, filling the places that were vacated by the fallen angels.

Pray daily for more repentance and gratitude among souls, for soon the time of this special grace period will be closed, leaving chastisement as an unavoidable solution.

Make additional efforts to pray for the forgiveness of those souls who are far from Me, they neither are conscious of their sins nor are they remorseful.

My Holy Spirit will be very active in the world because of the severe state in which the world has descended, I seek generous ones among you to intercede for many who will otherwise be swept away.

No comments: