Thursday, January 4, 2018

COME AS YOU ARE

2018-01-04                                                                                     INRI

I came to earth to show you the Father, to show you Truth, I am the Truth and when you receive the Holy Spirit you will know the Truth.

He is the Consoler, He is the One to tell you what to do, where to go, and what to say, He will remind you of everything that I have taught, and bring you into all the Truth.

The Paraclete will bring His anointing and you will receive all the knowledge that the Apostles had, so that your heart may be constantly growing, and by your good example others also grow in holiness.

Bring Me your needs, that I may give you peace, for this is the way that you will find peace with God.

Bring everything to Me, whatever your need, be it large or small, all those burdened with guilt, those that are tempted mercilessly, do not hold on to sin, for this is what I died for, your forgiveness and salvation.

Do you doubt that I even answer prayer, tell Me this complaint against Me, lay it all before Me, I want to resolve whatever is separating us.

Don’t just turn away, yes, tell Me of your anger but be there when I do respond.

Acknowledge that I am Wisdom and Love, bring to Me all your emotions and let Me clarify your misunderstandings a little at a time, as much as I know you can handle.

Has another wronged you, or have you been the one who has caused hurt, I want to forgive you through the Sacrament of Reconciliation, here you will obtain all the graces necessary to have the strength and courage to fulfill what love demands.

Have the determination to leave nothing unfinished, gain My Peace and be healed before it becomes too late.

I want to set you free to live joyfully today and always, you will be able to minister to others as you lay your burden at My Feet, others have burdens as well, they will see Me in you, bring them to Me.

Commit all your worries to Me, leave all with Me and receive the peace that is rightfully yours, the peace that I gained for you at the Cross, child, come as you are.

Your previous life of worry now no longer weighs you down, hurt of abandonment and fear of the future are now given to Me in full trust.

I am giving you a totally new life, do not look back nor go back, for you are to live the Resurrected life through Me, look to the New Heavens and New Earth, you are part of the remnant chosen to go forward victoriously

No comments: