Thursday, March 21, 2019

KNOW THE ONE IN WHOM YOU ARE TRUSTING

2019-03-21                              INRI

What is being asked of you in your life that soon will have reached its earthly end?

Decide today My dear ones, to make up your mind to be truly holy, not wanting to be a person that considers himself to be, not so bad.

Think about where you put Me in all things, offering it as a gift, an obligation or preference?

Desire to be a Saint, to become My servant, listening for direction and decision making, knowing that I reign in your heart as King.

If you are trusting in self, then the decisions and discernment will be flawed, therefore trusting only in God, will determine where you end your life, Heaven, Hell or Purgatory.

When death arrives, you will have peace, tranquility of mind and soul, if you have been able to let go of your possessions and entrusted to Me everyone and eveything that is dear to you.

Death will be but a transition from a peaceful sleep into Eternity, because of your confidence in God.

Know the One in Whom you are trusting, gain as much knowledge about Me as possible for you can never, even in Eternity come to know all there is to know about Me.

I want you to be able to say to Me, Lord, however you choose my death, whether it is to die in my sleep or to die as a martyr, I accept all because of my trust in your Goodness and Mercy.

Some will fear My coming, do you fear the loss of your possessions, what are these earthly goods in the light of greatness, I am your Divine Bridegroom, coming for My Bride, now being prepared for My coming.

Have I not said that I am preparing a place for you in My Father’s House, where there are many dwellings, knowing your weaknesses, pray and My Holy Spirit will enlighten you that you may have joy.

Follow Me, I trusted My Father, even in the agony of feeling abandoned on the Cross, knowing all the while that My Father had never left Me alone, finally I commended My Spirit into His Hands.

Throughout My earthly journey to the Cross of your Salvation, it was to show all the Goodness of the Father, I came to set you free from the clutches of sin.

Pray for one another, there is much sickness, and every kind of desperation that I want to heal through you, did I not command that you go out, and do the same, that you would do even greater things.

Trust in Me, and not yourself, for you can do nothing without Me, but you must give Me your will.

No comments: