Thursday, July 11, 2019

KNOWING YOUR EMPOWERMENT

2019-07-11                                                                INRI

Do you not realize that you have been set free, you are no longer subject to the life of sin, that previously had you enslaved.

No longer should you tolerate or listen to anything that drags you down, but only hearken to that which lifts your thoughts and empowers loving actions.

For I am closest to you when you are helping others, I am healing, I am counseling and I am leading the blind to find what they are truly seeking.

And I am using you, this has been My plan from the beginning, that I should create beings to carry on the very love found in the Trinity Itself. 

How blessed are they that will respond to the call to evangelize, for as I bless I give everything necessary to accomplish the Will of God.

As you know God’s Will is for your victory and ultimately that you would gain eternal life for you and all the redeemed.

There is nothing more important than this in your life, for you are all united, when I bless one, all benefit, you would do well to encourage one another to spiritual greatness.

Treat others with the love that you would treat Me, show Me that you are willing and I will do the rest, only give of yourself that I may use you.

When you sense a sadness within your spirit, I invite you to look inside and with the help of the Holy Spirit, discover the means to regain your happiness.

You are loved beyond measure, and your loving each other makes it feasible for them to love others to.

In this the Trinity is Glorified and all of Heaven increases in its joy.

Do not withhold compassion from anyone that I place in your path of life, for there are Angels among you and saints in the making.

I grant great graces today as in no other time in history, because of the immense darkness all around you My children.

Pay attention to the events that are unfolding in the world, you will be advised as to what you must do in the most advantageous timing, do not be afraid, I am with you.

No comments: