Thursday, July 22, 2021

WHEN WILL I BE YOUR ALL IN ALL

 2021-07-22                                  WHEN WILL I BE YOUR ALL IN ALL                                    INRI

 

I am going to perform miracles in the midst of unbelievers, this will bring about the faith that is theirs since the time of their Baptism, faith that is intended for their salvation, underutilized until now. 

 

So many are now living in grave sin, I must remedy this lack of faith in Me, before it is too late for them to be saved, their very lives are on the verge of being lost for all eternity.

 

As I now am searching for willing souls to do My bidding, pray to be the ones that with generous hearts, will fall entirely in love with Me, that I will be able to use you as I need to, to serve those that otherwise may not succeed.

 

Before I send the required chastisements, I will send to all the world, the light of illumination of conscience, everyone will realize their sinfulness, and they will know without a doubt, just where they would be headed, Heaven or Hell.

 

My desire has always been since the dawn of creation, to have everyone with Me in Paradise, but sin is blinding most, they do not think of their final destination, if ever they do, I am a Loving God, Who has all that you need or desire in this life and the next.

 

Even in these troubled times, they think that they have it all under control, they think that they do not need Me, nor the Covenant that I formed with them, that I would be their God and they would be My people.

 

Grave sin in one’s life causes that person to lose Sanctifying Grace, without this grace one cannot overcome temptation or avoid the near occasions of sin throughout each day, the good that one does is therefore not credited to his merit until he seeks forgiveness.

 

Courageous souls who come to Me, willing to witness to their faith and trust in Me, I will perform the healings of the sick, I will give words of knowledge concerning situations, great signs will accompany those who are willing to serve Me to aid their fellowman, these are critical times of much needed faith and renewal.

 

Families have been torn apart, and the children are living in confusion and lack of security, never before has the world been so much in need of solid leadership within the Church which I Myself founded.

 

Wake up, you who lead and shepherd My flocks, you have not cared for them as you should have, have you been courageous, trusting Me as you proclaim the Truth of the Commandments, telling them that their sins are needing repentance, do not fear reprisal.

 

I will be instructing you, be listening, you will only be able to listen when you have made Me to be your all in all, the time is now, your priority must be to do the Will of God, from now on, whatever happens in your day, know that I allowed it, and thank Me.

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                     SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR

  Fr. Sam Johnston                                                     to Irene Noordhoek    INRI

 

 

No comments: