Friday, February 3, 2012

WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE LOVED


2012-02-03 
                                               
When you know you are loved, you will come before Me, in the quiet of your heart, and I will reveal that small fault that has eluded your conscience.

Allow Me to show you just how, this little thing, which is small only in your thinking, has affected others.

I do not condemn you for your sin, only do I want you to remain at peace with Me here and now.

For the change that I want, is for you to imitate Me and in My image, serve your brothers and sisters.

Confess and allow the release of the burden to free your very soul, in order for healing to take place.

Why fear the hand that feeds you, and comforts you in all your distress?

I know that even now your joy is in the very fact that I am with you, showing you what you could not see.

In humility you now will judge things in a different light, also will you see others faults more compassionately.

Under the Maternal gaze of your Mother Mary, I will draw you closer to Myself, in order that My Will be done to transform and guide you.

If you come to know that you are loved by the Holy Trinity, everything in your life here and now will be changed.

In this knowledge, which I do want you all to have, a greater love forms your thoughts, words and actions, all because you know you are loved.

This is not just a superficial knowing, but a certainty that you belong to Me, as surely as you were the most valued Soul in the universe.

Therefore find time for Me, it is your time here that must be used with greatest Wisdom and care.

Ask that I send My Spirit to enliven the very depths of your heart toward Me, pray that change today may take place for the good of all.

Child, I love you, if you would only yield moment by moment to this fact and truly in your heart accept it, great changes would be happening in this your life.


                                                                                                                  INRI

No comments: