Monday, February 24, 2014

MIRACLES FOR UNSUSPECTING SOULS



2014-02-20                     

You are the prisoner that I most want to set free today.

Some are convinced that, by forgetting Me by keeping busy in the world, or running away from their responsibilities, that they will be free from complications and obligations.

But I assure you that the opposite is true, for those who seek true freedom from oppression are already in bondage, sin has burdened them.

Come to Me, I am your freedom, Truth not more lies, for Satan has been feeding you lies, I am the Truth and I am your recovery from death.

Today, I find many youths in deep sorrow of heart, they are looking for happiness in wrong places, some through drugs, immoral living, crime even taking their own lives or the lives of others.

The pain and abuse that they observe in their lives cannot bring them the peace that they need, I am in need of parents and older adults to be their models of hope for a brighter worthwhile future.

In you they must see Me, a caring and wise leadership, willing to listen and understand, remembering what it was like to be young, here is where miracles may happen.

I have a plan, knowing each of you better than you yourselves know, it is for your welfare and joy of life.

The beauty of the earth was the dwelling into which I have placed you, to love and serve Me, but what greed and selfishness has taken place from generation to generation.

Satan has enticed you to do nothing, someone else will do it, it’s not your problem, right?

Pray and I will lead you, for some are ashamed to do good, because no one else is bothering to act, you don’t want to be the only one, you want to follow the crowd.

You have been given the grace to act, but freedom to deny or refuse has also been given to you.

But if you should courageously act, as in the good Samaritan, I will greatly increase Faith in you.

Each day Faith needs to grow in you, it will not stagnate but it is lost when it is not increasing, good works are not an option, no one is exempt.

With a growing Faith you are able to do so much more, I am able to do so much more with you.

Have I not told you that those who believe in Me would see signs and wonders, even as I use those unsuspecting Souls for miracles.

Ask Me to remove the blindness from your eyes, that you may see the goodness of others, and I will heal your humanity that only sees the faults of their neighbour.

These are the thoughts that I bless, for I love all humanity, all benefit from the graces you receive.  

INRI

No comments: