Thursday, October 5, 2017

CHEAT THE DEVIL AND NOT YOURSELVES

2017-10 -05                                                INRI                                                                   

I pray that your eyes may be opened, knowing that God is constantly helping you, giving you eyes of Faith, that you may have confidence and strength to accomplish the works of God, daily His Will.

You will notice a growing discouragement in the world among its people, I am sending you to bring hope and encouragement to those around you.

Do not allow fear nor discouragement to enter your minds, dismiss these damaging thoughts through the power of My Holy Spirit, for they are not from God.

If you will allow Me to open your eyes, I will reveal to you many signs for hope, the surety of the Faith that you hold so dear in your hearts, the very Truth upon which you stand firm.

You may feel alone, that you and your friends are a minority, many are listening to the voices of the world, when you are intent on listening to the Voice of the Spirit.

This is the time I chose in all of history to proclaim My Mercy for all people, especially sinners have a right to receive these graces as never before, Satan has repeatedly told the lie that Heaven is closed to them that there is no hope of salvation.

My faithful people, you have been given a mission, a Divine Assignment, to proclaim My Love and Mercy to the throngs that through shame and discouragement, have opted to forgo My Gift of reconciliation.

They feel justified in busying themselves constantly and entertaining every whim that the world affords, selfishly thinking only of their wants and needs.

Cheat the devil and not yourselves, for My Merciful Love desires to lavish you with graces and favours just for the asking.

Will you not test the waters, as they say, or taste and see the Goodness of the Lord. Oh! if only you would ask Me for the graces that others have not received, they reject My help in their time of need.

Have you not understood My Word, that where sin abounds, grace abounded even more?

Yes, these are times of unprecedented evil, destroying hope and joy that comes from being forgiven of all sin, thus receiving once again a future with which to grow in holiness and a relationship with Me.

Yet, you need not fear for unprecedented graces even greater than any sin you could ever have committed, will be attributed to you, Satan after all is My creature, he is subject to Me.

Your hearts will rest only in Me, you will fall to your knees and Heaven’s Gates will pour forth more graces and joy than you had ever imagined, but I will not violate your freewill, you must ask, I am extending My Hand to you.

No comments: