Thursday, October 26, 2017

I WANT TO ENCOURAGE AND BLESS YOU

2017-10-26                                                      INRI

You have been given an apostolic mission, sometimes it is to sow the seed of faith without seeing the fruit, at other times it is to reap, perhaps what others have sown by word or by silent suffering in illness.

Yet you hunger for a greater meaning in your life, you may be afraid that the person of “you” may be lost, obliterated, and that you will become not your own person but one conscripted.

The Truth is that becoming holy makes you who you were created to be, this is a better fit for you, than what you had planned and imagined for yourself, you actually become free, who you really are.

It will be you, your personality perfected as you were meant to be from the beginning, mask removed, each made in My Image, fearless even in the face of danger, doing what God intended.

Because of the darkness of this world in which you are currently inhabiting, you remain in blindness unless you allow Me to remove the veil, I want to show you what you are capable of, do not fear this I leave the decision to you, but I do not disappoint.

Do not focus on what the world promotes, which is dissatisfaction in your person and everything that concerns you, and also dissatisfaction in your living and everything that concerns those areas.

It is not by chance that you are reading this message, for I have meant to encourage and bless your life,     I know that you are hungering and thirsting for satisfaction that God alone may fulfill.

You may not know that I hunger and thirst more for you than you do for Me, this fact may be inconceivable to you, can you imagine the implications of this, of what this could mean for you here and now.

I have a wonderful plan for your life, and I have created a place for you that will unite us face to face for all eternity, in blissful happiness, yes, for all eternity.

I want you just as you are, today, not as you hope to become, but just the way you are now for I have your best interests in mind, do not settle for a mediocre life, you were meant for greater things. 

Everyone of you have struggled in disbelief to some extent or another, you have failed to understand the true meaning of life, let Me unfold these for you personally, My Eyes never leave you.

I am asking you to have complete trust in a God that you cannot yet see, but I have given you Faith,         
I have given you Saints upon whom you may model your lives and ask for help, and Guardian Angels.

Let us deepen our relationship, desire to embrace this new life of trust by asking Me specifics for your life, in this way I will make My presence known to you, My Love is great and I seek your love in return.

No comments: