Thursday, November 2, 2017

REPRESENTATIVE OF CHRIST

2017-11-02                                                                           INRI                             

I am constantly speaking to you, are you listening?

Have you fully understood the potential and depth of a new life lived in and through the Spirit of God.

I have allowed events and specific people in your life that are there in order to change and direct your life which at times may be in opposition to the way you thought you must go.

You were created uniquely, and your likes and dislikes ordered in such a way as to glorify God, these gifts used for My Glory make you feel alive.

When I help you discover these gifts and areas of serving, you come alive, no longer are you feeling that your life is unimportant.

I am the treasure given to each of you, if you leave Me alone and do nothing in and through Me, you gain nothing, but if you realize your potential and begin to walk in this new life, I will bless you more than you can imagine.

I want to use your natural gifts that give you joy, but I also want to give you of My special gifts that you may use for My Kingdom here and now.

Each will understand My speaking to them, for individually you have a way of wording things that is just between you and I.

As a mother knows the sound of her own child, and the child the sound of his mother, so it is with our relationship and communication.

My Words will penetrate the very depths of your heart and you will know without a doubt that it is I, the One Who loves you as no one else can.

I strive for your excellence in this life, not working alone, you will serve others and unite in your combined efforts towards God and His Heavenly reward.

You are My representative in the world, a world that promotes self advancement and power in gaining more of life’s pleasures and goods.

You are My representative in the Church, here you will bring My Peace and Joy, your prayer life and frequent reception of the Sacraments will be good examples to My people, a visible sign that you follow My precepts.

No comments: