Thursday, November 30, 2017

MARKED FOR LIFE

2017-11-30                                                                                             INRI

I am the Way the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through Me.

Anxieties and worries paralyze you, your thinking is not clear and your decision making unsound, I will show you the way out, the way that you should go, the way of peace of mind.

When you have peace of mind, you are more able to forget yourself and give yourselves to one another.

Marked on your forehead with the sign of the cross, that at present time only My Angels and the Heavenly realm can see, they will lead you to safety, they appear as men but are My Angels.

Though there is at this time much deception and darkness, I Myself will advise you as to whom you may follow in order to be safe, whom to trust and whom to avoid.

You will walk in the light though darkness surround you, set your mind and heart firmly now, that you will not deny My Name in order to save yourself, do not fear the enemy only trust that I am with you. 

Be firm in your resolve not to depend on your own strength, for you will not be able to withstand the terror that is set before you.

I am with you, you are wondering if you will have this resolve in you, for My sake to remain faithful until the end, some of you will be martyred but have no fear even in death.

Some I will safeguard and embolden in the formation of the renewal of the Church.

The Church will survive, though small in numbers at first but fervent in their belief, without the former wealth of the past ages and affluent buildings, former contaminants will not be found.

Put your trust fully in Me, I know your present needs and I am the embodiment within your life today, to form you for tomorrow, to renew the Covenant between us, I am your God and you are My people.

I do not tell you these things to frighten you but to prepare you to see My Glory, I created you for Myself, that you would share eternity with Me, take courage in these words and with My Holy Mother learn from Her to trust with all your heart.

No comments: