Thursday, April 5, 2018

AFRAID TO LIVE

2018-04-05                                                                                           INRI

I want to empty you of all that is human and fill you with all that is Divine.

There is more to this life than what you have experienced, I want you to live without fear, I want you to live with confidence and the joy of living in Me.

Some of you are walking in guilt of the past, some are angry with their circumstances, poverty and loneliness causing sadness to occupy most of their hours, providing sleepless nights.

Spend some time with Me now, I long to hear you speak of your affection for Me, that is your heart speaking directly to My Heart, this ingratiates a favorable response and will bring peace within you.

I resist the proud but to those who will humbly admit their sinfulness and weakness to Me, My ear is always open to them, I bring forgiveness and grace.

Do you not see that it is your intentions, which makes all the difference, even if your words do not come together in prayer, I understand you wherever you may find yourself, in whatever state you are in.

Your desire to conform to My Will is a good beginning, thanksgiving and love create an atmosphere conducive to victory in gaining holiness.

My Greatness is before you, and you remember all I’ve allowed to form you in life, yet you are longing for more depth with your God, more closeness in our relationship.

Afraid to live, to really live the life I created you to live, do you fear the negative opinion of others, their criticism or disappointment, I do want you to die to self-will, and allow Me to lead you.

You have received the Holy Spirit, He has given you power, He will inspire you to go beyond what is comfortable to you, this may amaze you in the results as you try out your new wings.

Trusting and not fearing, you will go far, I want more for each of you, you may be asking yourself why, why would I do anything more, I plead with you for the many who are in peril of losing their salvation.

I want to ask you to be available as I create situations that will bring conversions as I arrange them, you will not be aware of the good being done, I work with common elements in everyday life.

Be at peace, thereby creating an atmosphere of miracles all in the power of the Holy Spirit.

What joy I have planned for you, even while you are still upon the earth, I am with you to heal, to nurture and bring to fruition all that I have intended.

Have I not overcome death, what have you to fear dear ones, be brave, you are not alone, and I want you to flourish for I have set you apart to revive My Church, for things are happening of which you are presently unaware.

No comments: