Thursday, July 19, 2018

TURN TO THE LIGHT SEE THE TRUTH

2108-07-19                                                              INRI

Quiet your heart and meditate, look more upon My Compassion for you, rather than on the evil you’ve amassed this day and throughout your life.

Those who have gained a peaceful soul, seek to live for God, thus this peace unites the soul with his neighbour and compels him to visit the sick, feed the hungry, clothe the naked.

They see that in loving others, ultimately one loves and gives what they offer to God Himself.

Your present shortcomings and not your past sins are the cause of your pain, and in reflection you feel that you’ve done nothing or very little for God to Whom you owe everything.

I give abundantly to those who seek a greater reasoning and faith, to know that they are not in opposition to each other, thus enabling one to have a release from doubt and a solid belief.

Having this certitude in your faith, gives you the ability to act accordingly, I say to you, as I said to Peter “Flesh and blood has not revealed it to you, but My Father Who is in Heaven”.

Since nothing can shake your faith, you become bolder in your judgments, your discerning, for you now have a Divine standard by which to judge.

When such a person looks upon our world’s situations of political clash of systems, one realizes that it is but a moral judgment of the way people think and live.

Turn to the Light, may your intellect be enlightened in order to see the Truth, ask for the strength to follow it.

From My perspective, I want to give you an image of what your life can become through grace, in this way, there will be ever before you a goal in which to strive to achieve, ever higher by the day.

This will give you hope, regardless of what stage in life you are whether young or old, it does not matter, only trust in Me for the final outcome.

There is never a wrong time for anyone, who turns to God for transformation, I will enable the change, I give all that you will need, in ways that only I will know and arrange.

Unite all your sufferings, small as they may be, with My Sorrowful Passion, so that they may have infinite value, by this I receive refreshment in My Agony, when you offer your meditations to Me.

Meditating sincerely upon My Passion, gives you peace of soul, for My desire is not to allow you to wallow in the mire of the consequences of original sin while you remain on earth, but that you would come to live the supernatural life through Me.

No comments: