Thursday, July 26, 2018

SEND ME LORD

2018-07-26                                                                                            INRI

I formed you in the womb, I knew you before you came to be, before you saw the light of day, and I had a plan ready for your life, a plan that would prosper you and not for your defeat.

I have chosen some to be My spokespersons, to speak the Truth, consecrated and appointed, they will be protected but they will also be persecuted and will not be believed by some who hear but will not accept the Truth.

Even within your own families, the Truth is unpopular, but I am sending you to a nation that first rejected Me and the Law of God, the Law of Love that I came to bring to all, so that everyone would judge rightly.

Because of this there will be divisions among your families and loss of friendships, what seemed to be a peaceful existence, may have only been superficial in essence a calamity in the making.

Leading them to their ultimate destruction, they are adamant that they do not want to hear from you nor the Church, that what they are doing is inherently wrong.

Speak My Truth in gentleness yet with bold confidence, for I will supply you with the wisdom and grace to reach even hardened souls, bent on willful denial of the Truth, long have they endured a lack of peace within them. 

You are working in My plan, preparing for Me a people who will understand love for all, I am coming soon, for those who are wavering in unbelief must decide now, tomorrow may be too late.

My desire is for all a complete conversion, peace to you all, My Shalom, entirely filled with My presence with no emptiness within you.

You will maintain peace of soul, your fear and anxieties vanish, patiently you will deal with all your associates, and I will direct you to bring comfort and healing to all who are in need.

You will walk in My presence, for these are times of great graces being poured out, there is a great need for conversions in a fallen world, whose unsuspecting minds have betrayed them, they have been dulled by the evil one, who is keeping them in a state of oblivion.

No comments: