Thursday, August 2, 2018

I CAN DO GREAT THINGS THROUGH YOU

2018-08-02                                                INRI

When there is something of epic proportion needing to be done according to the Will of God, the believer must trust God completely, and with expectation surrender the outcome.

This is for God’s Glory, that His plan of Salvation be accomplished in the fashion and timing which was predestined for all time and beyond.

I will take what the believer will offer Me and increase the offering, supplying what is needed, remedying the lack thereof, or doing what is needed, thereby solving the problem at hand.

Renewal for My people in all the world, this is the task that I am ready to accomplish, but not without you, I am prepared to use those who are willing to work for Salvation along with Me, those who are not afraid to say “yes Lord.”

There will be much confusion as the chastisements increase, all I ask of you is to keep yourselves ready to accept the promptings of My Spirit, He will lead you to the ones who are most in need of assistance.

Souls are being lost, they have not yet come to believe, but with you, My faithful servants, on whom I rely on and with your help, they will be given the grace of conversion, these are indeed times of great mercy.

You will come to recognize My Voice, this is what I desire for you and all who seek to do My Will, through many different avenues throughout your day, always do I make it favorable for you to commune with Me.

Fear does not proceed from Me, it is the evil one who would paralyze and instruct you to do nothing, to run the other way, that you need not get involved with the problems of others.

Through family or friends, through events and circumstances, even in the silence of the moment, hear Me speak to you, let Me speak to your doubts and encourage a stronger belief.

I created the universe from nothing, with the little that you offer Me, I can do great and wonderful things, you were made for Me and I for you.

Believe in the miracle, the miracle of all that I came to fulfill on earth, let Me bless you by allowing you to be a part of it, each of you has been given a mission that involves each other for all eternity. 

No comments: