Thursday, August 23, 2018

MERCY OR JUDGEMENT YOU CHOOSE

2018-08-23                                                            INRI

I made the world to be a place of peace, justice and happiness, I am in the process of accomplishing this very thing now.

The earth will be renewed through you, My chosen ones, and not without you, your input is so important to everyone, also to the outcome of My plans, for you are in this present day being prepared.

I know that your thoughts are that I must be referring to someone else but not you, perhaps someone of greater ability, better health or more spiritual than yourself, I assure you that because I have placed you on the earth at this specific time, that I have chosen you.

I am able to overcome easily whatever is lacking, your shortcomings or any other excuse that you may have, you are especially chosen, created for My purposes, do not be afraid, you will have My Peace.

I came to do away with death, sin and the devil, I came to reconcile the world to the Father and to usher in God’s Kingdom.

I will restore you to the One Who loves you unconditionally, are you on the path that leads to Me to salvation?

The narrow path means repentance, turning away from the wide path that is headed for hell.

Giving yourself to Me with a new serious commitment, with a new vitality which I will give to you, this will give you an eternal perspective.

Everyone has freewill, but to live as if the world revolves around you will only lead to unhappiness in the end, resolve to serve Me not self.

What you see and the entertainment you are enjoying today is only temporary, together we will serve others in need, nothing will last except Me, come now and do not put off what you intend to do sooner or later.

No lukewarmness will I tolerate from you, for if you are not making progress towards Me, you are walking away from Me, many have thought they were on the right path, tell Me of your desire to do right and I will accomplish it.

I have overcome the darkness, My Holy Spirit is a gift given to you for power against temptation, He will allow you to feel My presence and love, for I will never abandon you.

Wisdom has been given to you that you may choose rightly and follow My ways, for this is the time of Mercy, soon will come a time of judgment, for those who will not come to My Mercy.

Choose wisely therefore and do not delay, for the days are surely coming when you will no longer have the choice open to you, with graces in abundance today, I am preparing the world.

No comments: