Saturday, September 1, 2018

QUEST FOR LIFE ETERNAL

2018-08-30                                                                                INRI

Be attentive to this call, do you child love Me, am I your all in all, I am not so concerned with the world statistics as I am with you today, for it is of the utmost importance to our relationship.

Search your heart and see if you’ve made any progress towards loving Me more, make a firm decision to leave sin behind, doing good for love of Me.

In the end, the meek and humble of heart will inherit the earth, I am making a New Heaven and a New Earth, this is your time to make that firm decision do not remain in indecisiveness in all you do, for I want you to be a part of this new life.

Great Wisdom and Love are behind the Gift of the Eucharist, I give Myself totally for love of you, I am not withholding anything from you, do the same with Me, do not allow your heart to be divided.

It is My desire, that in tasting Me you would be drawn to want more and more of My Sweetness, better than honey, than honey from the comb.

Do you want Me, as much as I want you, I have given you My Law, not as suggestions but decrees, for your success in following Me that you would be with Me for all eternity.

When you live by these Laws, you will not be ashamed, you will be traveling with Me and not blindly being led into sin.

I alone am your teacher, learn from Me, I am the One Who forgives you, nurtures and comforts you, remain faithful for you are all My Body the Church on earth.

Praise and worship Me, wait for Me to respond, do not fall short in this, but persevere until you hear Me, I alone know when the heart is ready to hear, persevere and I will instruct you in the way you should go.

Do you want Me enough to go on, even as you do not feel that I am even there at times, gather with others and I will manifest Myself in Power before you, that a greater faith may be had by all in unity.

Here is where you will find true happiness, for nothing else will matter, you and I are on a quest for life eternal, each one of you are personally Mine, and I want to bring you home.

Burn now the past, do it now for I am on the other side of your doing so, your act of a firm decision to love Me with all your heart, mind and soul, this is what I want from you, this is what you need to give Me.

No comments: