Thursday, September 27, 2018

LEADING HER CHILDREN HOME

2018-09-27                                                                          INRI

The Queen of all Saints, will lead you and gently form you in the way you should go, for the Kingdom of God is at hand.

Though She is unappreciated by some in this fallen world at present, in the end Her Immaculate Heart will triumph over all evil.

Crushing the serpent’s head, and leading the victorious cohort, My Blessed Mother will in Glory accompany Her children of earth, the future Saints, to their new home in Heaven.

Whatever is happening in your life at this present time is My concern, I will be in charge, for I have arranged for your holiness to increase, your trust in Me to be greatly expanded, for this will be of utmost importance in the coming turmoil.

Unique and varied will be the Saints being formed, you may not recognize the changes that are being accomplished within yourselves and among your friends, because of familiarity and slow progress, yet it is My Will that is being done nonetheless.

Nothing shall impede the Hand of God, you have been chosen, called by Me into service for the Kingdom, you have responded out of love, and though you have not seen Me, in faith you are trusting.

Your transformation, like a caterpillar into a butterfly, you, a sinner are becoming a Saint, you are not the same person you were, when you first responded in conversion to My call.

In order to be given the grace of martyrdom, I will prepare each of the chosen ones, not all will be called to this exalted position, but you will have been made fearless in your great faith and trust by grace.

I have gone before you, will you not follow your Master, taking up your cross, do not let fear cause you to become cowardly unable to fulfill the mission I planned for you from the beginning.

There is nothing that you should fear, NOTHING, the devil will try to discourage and frighten you with scenarios that might happen he says, if you were to trust in God, he will offer you an easy alternative to not carry the cross you’ve been given, that you ultimately will later regret.

Stand with your Mother and Mine, let go of all concerns, all fears, for I have for each of you the gift of My Peace, the same Peace that I gave My Apostles, I give you nothing less than My best.

I want to fill you each day with the fullness of grace, to secure your future with Me in the Heavenly Realm, remain in My Love, you who are My faithful followers, and I will walk with you all the way.

No comments: