Thursday, October 4, 2018

THE WORLD LACKING IN LOVE

2018-10-04                                                                           INRI

In these perilous times when everyone feels alone in their troubles, though I am there beside them, they are for the most part without faith, lacking trust in Me, thus they are of the mentality that they must handle their troubles as best they can through their own resources.

My Mother Mary, just as She implored My help on behalf of the newlyweds at the wedding feast at Cana, to supply the needed wine, She now pleads for the world “Son they have no love.” 

Not only a lacking of love in the world, they abound also in hatred and jealousy, looking out for themselves feeling content to deal with their own trials with what they think they have earned on their own, and that it all belongs to them, to do with as they please.

They accumulate great debts they cannot pay, in hopes of finding happiness, yet their greatest debt remains to Me, but having no recourse for they go on day after day, expecting their tomorrow will be better than today, but to no avail, for they have not come to Me for the help I alone can supply.

Where am I in their lives, they sleep unaware of the danger that they are advancing to, a virtual cliff that ends in death, unrepentant and without Me to assist them in their conversion.

My dear Mother cries to Me for love of them, She is aware of the disasters that await Her children who are paying no attention to what is unfolding around them, those that do not pray nor seek to better themselves are in jeopardy of losing their souls.

Pray for sinners, pray for My faithful ones to have a more fervent faith in Me, you whom I have chosen  remain steadfast in your love for all, for I will use you in these times of uncertainty, for there is much confusion for those who are not with Me.

You will be tried by fire, but you will come out of the ordeal unscathed, refined as fine silver is refined, leaving only the pure, for I am rebuilding My Church anew, fortified and purified through the great trial.

She then will be holy and just in her dealings, sanctified in her people who will follow rightly the God of all Power and Might.

Do not be afraid, pray and trust in My Merciful Love for you, in this way you will hear My instructions and will know and be led to safety until My return in Glory.



No comments: