Thursday, October 18, 2018

CHILD OF GOD DO NOT FEAR

2018-10-18                                         INRI

Don’t be afraid to trust in Me, even when your day is going badly, give it all to Me, and trust that I will take care of it, for it is important that you remain in peace.

I have given you My very Self that I would remain in you constantly, your thoughts and words and all that is part of you I want to strengthen, to give Wisdom to the decisions that you must make each day.

You will be given stability and peace within, do not be disconcerted in your defense of Me, for I am well aware of all that is happening in the world today, you child, are in this world but are not of the world.

I am protecting you, and I’ve given Mother Mary for your guidance and leading, stay close to Her and She will bring you ever closer to Me and make My Love known to you.

What do you have to fear in this life, no illness, nor lack of resources, nor anything or anyone who may want to harm you, for I am with you always.

I have gone before you to prepare the path you walk today, the home which is already prepared in Heaven awaits you, it is My work to get you there, you have not been left to fend for yourselves.

Your trust in Me delights My Heart, tell Me often of your confidence and trust, that you surrender all and are willing to accept the peace offered always.

The world seems to want to do away with any sign or image of God, that is anything that would remind them of any wrongdoing, they look to change My Laws, which will never change.

The Truth has been lost to them, they forget about God in their busyness and varied activities, for they no longer regard The Written Word of God in their belief.

As it becomes more difficult to remain faithful to Me, I will increase grace, more opportunities for your holiness, this is a time for you to draw near, I am your refuge and strength.

Ask the Holy Spirit to illumine your intellect, He will make My Love known to you, He was the power given to the Apostles when they were in great fear, the Spirit is My gift to you.

No comments: