Thursday, October 11, 2018

DESIRE NOW THE SURRENDERED LIFE

2018-10-11                                                               INRI

You think that you have surrendered all to Me, but do you pass judgment on others, voice your will, are you critical regarding anything, or complaining about the weather and other things?

Then really, you have not died to SELF, this is ultimately the work of God that I must accomplish in you, that you unite with Me in My Death on the Cross, that I may raise you from death to life in Me, through Me and with Me.

Self-will and self-trust are very much a part of who you are today, have I witnessed humility and gentleness, indifference towards the things of earth, these are the virtues that through My Spirit, I will be forming in you.

Without death, there can be no resurrection, can you thank and praise Me through adversity and pain, in this you follow Me, I surrendered My Will to do what the Father Willed, it was My Will to do His Will.

You need to be filled with the Holy Spirit, without Him, you can do nothing, always invoke His help.

Throughout your life, you’ve gone through ups and downs spiritually, but with My Spirit, you will feel more consistency, especially in the relationship that you’ve been seeking with Me.

Hold to the promise that I gave to you and trust Me, I promised to bring you to where you will walk securely, doing consistently God’s Will along with Me. 

Didn’t I say that I would never leave you and I never will, I am with you right now, by faith, you are in Me and I am in you.

The more you know and trust in Me, the greater will be your freedom, for I have set you free, not free to do your own will but God’s Will.

Why is it a must to do God’s Will you ask, the Saints of Heaven discovered this reality in their lives, doing God’s Will is to be done on earth as it is in Heaven, and I have made this known to you.

You are being made ready now, some are more compliant than others, having indulged in the world rather than living for God, I am arranging a plan for each life to realize their self absorbed living.

What good will it be to gain the world but lose your soul, I do not bless lukewarmness, you do not know your length of days remaining, I seek to find just what might motivate you to change.

When a person has died in his human life on earth, he no longer has life within him, and so it is when one surrenders his life to Me, he is not one day surrendered and the next day self-willed once again.

How can I bless indecision, I cannot, you must decide and know seriously just what is at stake regarding your Salvation, each must decide for himself, do it now, tell Me you want what I want.

No comments: