Thursday, August 9, 2018

ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

2018-08-09                                                         INRI                   

Just as I formed you cell by cell, until you became you, so I form you through the Eucharist to become the person I created you to be, a future inhabitant of Heaven.

The Sacraments were made for you, that you may not walk burdened with your sins, but be forgiven, given a new lease on life, you are given a new strength, you are fed, and empowered to do the goodthat otherwise you might never do.

You will hear My Words that are just for you, do not let them fall heedlessly to the ground, never entering your mind nor heart as they were meant to change and comfort you.

Everyone of you has been wounded in your heart at one time or another, I am here to listen, tell Me about your pain, that may have been long past or recent, My Love will heal and help you to forgive.

Align your will with Mine, and I will grant you the grace that you need, I know you better than you know yourself, forgetting self is not easy, but if you are going to work for Me, it is a necessary element.

There is a condition of heart that is needing to be within you, in order for you to not wound My Heart, for I hold you closely, and that is love one another, for what you do to them you do to Me.

I humbled Myself in coming to earth, for I am Invincible, but for your sake made Myself vulnerable, able to receive suffering of every kind, that I might become the acceptable Sacrifice that would open for you the gates of Heaven Itself. 

In nature, weaker animals become food for the stronger, and unfortunately they themselves may become food for the others, yet your Father feeds them all in a good balance.

There is a domino effect that sin has upon the world, even one person’s sin sway many around him in a negative way, and yet one person doing a good work also affects and influences many around him, some he may not yet be aware of, but I see all and will reward.

I have placed you in a world of both good and bad alike, you are to be like leaven in the bread, in the end good will prevail, and you will be a part of it, I am leading you home, I assure you of My presence with you.

Speak with Me so I can speak through you, sinners need to hear Me, will you allow Me to use you to speak to them for the sake of their salvation, this selfless act on your part pleases Me very much.

I want to give you a new spiritual energy with which to tackle life’s problems, for there will be many throughout your lifetime, but you are never without Me to guide and instruct you in the best possible way.

No comments: