Thursday, August 16, 2018

WHOLLY UNTO THE LORD

2018-08-16                                                                           INRI

Give to Me your troubles and grief, I want to give to you flowing graces.

I do not want the loss of any soul therefore a last final grace will be granted to the sinner who is dying in despair.

This soul is still free to reject My Merciful offer of salvation and I will respect his decision, but I rejoice in the acceptance and I hold him to My Heart, carrying him home to My Father in Heaven.

But for you who are still in the world, who have been released from the bondage of sin, there is a responsibility in this new found freedom, you have had your initial conversion, but it must not be your last, it must be ongoing.

While you were in the evil one’s clutches, his camp, his domain, you were a bad influence for the weaker and more vulnerable among you, who then followed your lead.

You might have been the person to make a difference for the good, but disruptive and inappropriate behavior, became your life, your shame.

Will you now abandon your life into My Hands, and allow My Will to be done, for I am the One Who helps you and sets you free, I give you the peace you are searching for.

Darkness has blinded you, others may be involved in illicit behavior but I have chosen you, you feel it in your heart and I will not let you go, you are Mine for all time.

As you spend time with Me, I expose areas that you may not be aware of, well hidden, causing you much grief and further infecting you, defeating you in your efforts to be good, failing again and again.

This darkness causes fear to escalate, and I want you to live in My freedom and joy, that with Me you may rejoice in life, happiness for those who follow Me.

In the Tabernacle, I am enthroned, this is where you will always find Me, yes, I am everywhere but it is there that I have chosen to be Body and Soul, present for you to come and adore.

Your life is precious to Me, you are to live in Me constantly, speak confidently trusting that I am hearing and caring about everything that concerns you.

Listen to the Words that I will speak to you, they will be for your comfort and healing, it may not always be a physical healing, but you will receive grace to endure what you are going through.

If you will unite your suffering with Mine, I will be able to use this offering to aid someone who is at this present time unable to do so.

No comments: