Thursday, December 13, 2018

FROM YOUR WOUNDEDNESS

2018-12-13                              INRI
      
Because of original sin, you are all wounded, and so react from your woundedness to all situations.

Is not a man who closes his eyes to what he refuses to see, turning so as not to see the needs of his brother, is he not blind by his own doing?

How is it that you are so dull of heart, not caring to see the Truth, indifferent, as I so freely desire to show you, that you may come to be illumined, so that you may truly see and be healed of indifference.

By your Baptism into the Faith, you received Divine Life, the Holy Spirit, do not resort back into a life of sin from which you were redeemed.

How is it that so many of My people have left the sanctity of My Church, do they not hunger to know the Truth professed therein?

Man, what will you accomplish in your length of days, only the good that you do will accompany you.

I will reveal glimpses of the Father to those whom I choose, and to each person convey in a unique way My Love and the Love of the Father for them.

Because each of you will receive this companionship differently, it will not easily be explained to another, you will have your own way of conversing with Me in our relationship together.

My first Sanctuary on earth was the virginal womb of Holy Mary, She must be the One to whom you must belong, and see as your mother in your quest for holiness.

She is a beacon of light for the path I made just for you to tread on your pilgrim journey to your eternal happiness, always will She lead you to Her Son.

The path is clearly marked and you have been given every available aid to accomplish your set mission.

I have not lead you into the wilderness without a lighted way, My desire is for your success not failure.

Blessed Mother Mary, Queen of Heaven and earth, has been commissioned to crush the head of the serpent, you must ask for the Angels to assist you in battle, this is how I arranged your involvement.

She has given you the weapon that will conquer sin and win the victory for all, it is the ROSARY.

I give you My Peace, which is much more than tranquility and void of turmoil, it is a personal infilling of My very presence in you, I promised never to leave you, believe and trust in My Words to you.

It is essential that you ask in prayer for what you need, it gives Me permission to act on your behalf, in times of danger, I hear as a parent knows the cry of his child, I will hear you.

No comments: