Thursday, December 6, 2018

I WANT YOU TO SHOW THEM MY LOVE


2018-12-06                                                               INRI

Ask Me to give you My Eyes with which to truly see your neighbour and to understand his point of view, this is the prayer that I readily answer, it is a plea to do the Will of God and to forget yourself.

You may be in a disagreement with another, is there anything in him that you see as goodness, some redeeming quality perhaps, concentrate on that, verbalize it.

A negative comment, even a slight criticism may be devastating to some souls who may be insecure, consider allowing My Love to enter your discussion, do not retaliate when someone has been inconsiderate towards you.

I created every soul beautiful, I want to show you what this person was meant to be in life, I know you better than you know yourself and I can if you allow Me to, show you the beauty within this person before you.

I may have chosen you to be the answer to his prayers, be open to My leading and inspirations, I will work all things for good.

Everyone will at one time or other, have difficult people in their lives, listening is a gift that I will endow you with, do not show your disapproval by simply walking away from them.

If you will imagine My presence between you, you will not be focusing on their weakness and faults, but with a compassionate heart, I will instruct and possibly give insight that will help bring a peaceful solution.

In taking the focus off yourself, I am able to transform you to greater heights of holiness, by your merciful words and efforts, grace is poured out in abundance.

Do not forget My Words, whatever you do to the least of your brothers, that you do unto Me, it will become a habit that you are quite unaware, yet I will never miss an opportunity to increase your eternal happiness.

Unlike the world at large, that tries to do the least that they can for others, selfishly thinking of themselves first, if you have Me within you, you will not be looking to satisfy your ego, no, you are Mine and so have the Mind of Christ.

You do not live for your own sake, others need your prayers, without your prayers they may not make it to Salvation, I hold you accountable for certain souls, be vigilant, be prayerful and ask for guidance.

Pray for the reparation of the world, I am with you so that you should fear nothing, be faithful to the end, by staying beneath the Mantle of your Blessed Mother Mary, She will shelter you, protecting you from harm.

No comments: