Thursday, February 14, 2019

YOU WILL NOT FEAR THE DARK OF NIGHT

2019-02-14                                     INRI

I am aware of your natural tendencies to despair easily, when you become conscious of your sinfulness, you become discouraged, and feel that you no longer, if ever you have pleased Me.

Child, My Mercy is beyond your reasoning, therefore encourage one another in every way, for this is My Love poured out for you through grace.

Research the ways and lives of the Saints who have learned just as you are learning, be taught by the wise counsel obtained throughout their troubled lives, yet they were victorious, ask for the impossible, 
I desire to make it possible for you.

For when it is My Will for you, I will shower every grace and means, that you may succeed in your struggle for holiness, even your desire to grow has come from Me, recognize My Love to you.

In these perilous times, many lose their way, I want to strengthen you, if you will allow Me to use you, for the renewing of faith in the weak and lukewarm, who are so easily swayed by the evil perpetrated as good.

I am Merciful to those who are most in need, enter into My Merciful Heart, for only then will you have the compassion for those that would seem to be hopeless, I will give you love for the one who will spit in your face because of your love for Me.

Your life is ultimately not your own, you are not at liberty to do as you please while you inhabit the earth, you are conscripted by your Baptism, given into the arms, and army of My Blessed Mother, to win souls for Me, thus bringing souls into the Kingdom of God.

Satan is and will until the end, be against you who are doing good in the world, he hates Truth and is instigating rivalry and disharmony in the midst of those seeking justice and right.

Your world has been turned upside down in a short time in history, causing chaos and insecurity among those who are most vulnerable, the meek and gentle must learn to fight, lest evil overtake them, prayer ever at their disposal, they must avail themselves at all times.

There is much anger and hatred among the masses, the hidden evil in society is now surfacing and this knowledge is causing many to feel hopeless amidst the darkness, you My faithful ones must strive to swim against the current and not be swept away.

Keep your heart immersed in the peace of My Most Sacred Heart, pray constantly being united with all of Heaven, knowing that you are always Mine, you are not lost and left alone, remain in the Ark, My Blessed Mother.

No comments: