Sunday, January 27, 2019

I AWAIT THE UNDECIDED

2019-01-24                                  INRI

Have you, My dear ones, noticed the scoffers gaining boldness, also, evil presenting itself as having a right to flaunt its opinions, the very essence of hell before you, vile things and immorality unleashed.

Actually it is before God that demons, who are controlling those who have not yet decided for Me, these are mere puppets, pawns in Satan’s den of thieves.

Rising and falling in a clear sky, they are as kites being driven by the wind’s command, yet I still am in control, I am being infinitely patient to allow the possibility of as many as time will permit to enter into the Kingdom of My Father.

Look to Me and follow, as I lead all to do as I always am doing and glorifying the Will of My Father, all that you possess, I have given you, even the things you considered as having gained by yourself, it has all been through My generosity.

Hang on to your possessions with an open hand, giving Me everything in your day to do with as I please, I will take care of all that pertains to you.

Letting go of everything, predisposes you to gain peace and joy, you become selfless and cherish only the Heart of God, your Saviour, nothing can harm you, no weapon formed against you will prosper.

My Hand is ever Merciful, taking care of all of your needs and having in My Sight your loved ones, you are doing what I desire and therefore one may rest, knowing he is being cared for as Heaven gazes.

Before you sleep this night, come into My Arms and allow the beating of My heart, to tell you softly and gently, of My Love for you, just how much it loves everything about you.

Everything, yes, even as I see your great needs and weaknesses, do not worry about what will happen in future days, this would ultimately show Me dishonour, trust is what I seek to find in My Loved ones.

I have prepared in advance, the strengths that will be needed, the wisdom to act quickly, companions who will work with you and much more, you must not look at or be dismayed by the chaos that is forming about you, look to Me in prayer and I will sustain you.

Prayer will bring us together, that is, your coming to Me, for I am always with you, but you are not always with Me, prayer is our conversation, it is when you pay attention to Me.


No comments: