Thursday, January 3, 2019

SEEKING YOUR GREATEST POTENTIAL

2019-01-01                                                             INRI

Bring to Me your sick, the wounded, lonely, desperate, confused in mind and addicted, you can still have access to Me, I have never left you alone, come to Me.

My Heart is Merciful, full of Compassion, many of My people still have not yet fully understood, nor have they utilized all that has been made available to them.

How will you be able to follow Me in the world without this knowledge, how will you attain it?

I alone will reveal what you need to know for your assigned missions, each of you having a Divine purpose for being here.

You need to be a good, holy soldier, for this world is a battle ground for you, I assigned Mother Mary to lead Her Cohort, behind Michael the Archangel.

Even those who are seen as the weak and vulnerable among you, are also called to fight and not give up for they are a necessary element in the equation.

I know what they are capable of doing by their sufferings and accumulated graces, they are a force against the enemy, each of them is valued greatly.

You are not able to do battle alone without Me, with faith, and whole hearted belief, you will enter the battle.

Keeping your eyes on the victory to come, ultimately this is not your fight but Mine, they will hate you because of Me, and so I will have recourse against them.

I will therefore be ubiquitous against them, there will not be anywhere for them to hide from Me, I will be there to assist the very least among you.

Fear nothing, but in perfect holy boldness go and proclaim My Goodness among men, by showing them goodness even in light of their rudeness toward you, thus you will be following Me.

See how they love one another, this is how they will know that you are My Disciples.

Remember that no matter what you were in the past, it does not have to paint the picture of who you are today, you are a new you, you are in Me and I am in you.

No comments: