Thursday, January 10, 2019

BUT HE REFUSED TO COME IN


2019-01-10                                                                         INRI

As in the parable that was told to them, the eldest son, refused to come in and join in the festivities, his anger and resentment towards his foolish and spoiled younger brother kept his heart from the joy that was in his father’s heart, in the younger brother’s return home.

He had worked like a slave for his father all his life, these are his words, he had a “slave mentality” not realizing as the father tells him, that all he has belongs to him, that he has been at work not working as a hired hand as he perceives but is the heir of the estate.

Why have I retold in short this parable to you today you are wondering, I see in many of you that there is a slave mentality among some, not you perhaps.

All of your life in service of the Church, doing good regularly, but where is the joy, why no joy, yes after this loyalty you receive sufferings and trials, the answer is LOVE, without love, the gifts of healing, prophecy, knowledge, wisdom even being able to move mountains is nothing.

Even if the eldest son were to go in and join in the festivities, his joy would not be in him, he needs a change of heart, he is quite selfish in his mind, “what about me” he asks.

Do you realize that the sufferings and trials that I am allowing in your life, are a great blessing to you, without them your heart, which is needing to be pierced in order to allow the Holy Spirit to operate, will not be pierced, giving you a new heart of flesh for the heart of stone it replaces.

It is not sufficient to be good enough, content as you are to sail along, as a log adrift on the water, not absorbing any of the goodness that I surround you with daily, you are content and not seeing the need to change.

I see on that drift wood, that a little green sprout has grown there, this may be a small gift that I am giving you to serve, yet this person is needing to be grounded and rooted, a new source of love.

You are heirs of the Heavenly Kingdom of God, just as My Father announced to Me, that I was His Beloved Son in Whom He was well pleased, you are also beloved sons and daughters and heirs of the Kingdom.

What joy should be in you each day, and yet you remain the same unmoved, though you are seated with Me at the Father’s Right Hand, in the Heavenly Realm, what on earth are you hanging on to that is weighing you down?

Would you even be happy in Heaven if I took you there now, if your heart remained unchanged, let’s work on that today, ask, ask that I give you My Heart.

Do you labour in the Kingdom as a son or daughter of God, come to Me, I am the Way the Truth and the Life that transforms your heart, ask and keep asking, for you are a work in progress and I certainly will not refuse this request or anything that will bring you into My Heart.

No comments: