Thursday, October 10, 2019

SPIRITUAL GROWTH

2019-10-10                                         SPIRITUAL GROWTH                                          INRI

Some are content to remain in their present state of worldliness and do not aspire to the spiritual state.

Yet to remain in this state of worldliness, thinking that things are going just fine, this is not possible, for in not doing anything, not progressing, you are regressing.

I alone am the One to give you this gift that you cannot on your own attain, I will bring you from worldliness to a state of holiness.

The key is to surrender everything in your life each day, putting all your concerns, all your pains and even impossible situations into My Hands.

Let Me handle everything in your life, thanking Me as even the adverse hardships, I will turn for the good of those who fear Me.

I have a plan for your victory over this worldliness, which comes from the evil one and does not come from Me, everything that does not lead to Me, you must abandon.

You have received Me again and again, and I am living in you and you in Me, yet some of your words and actions are not worthy of Me.

Being surrendered frees you from worry and anxiety, allowing you peace of mind to have that relationship and friendship with Me that you have longed for.

You may be thinking that you are not worldly, yet look at what occupies most of your time, am I on your mind throughout your day?

You could have joy in this life, even amidst trials and sufferings, when you know that you belong to Me, I will bring fulfillment and enrich your life as you have never considered before.

If you are destined for Heaven, you must become a saint, tell Me how your flesh has prevailed and has triumphed and your every effort to change and grow spiritually has been defeated, plead My Mercy.

No longer should you be content to do nothing, surrendering to Me is an active sacrifice of your will, this is what I will bless, you will grow spiritually, I will work in you for this is your victory.

No comments: