Thursday, October 24, 2019

YOU ARE MY REPRESENTATIVES ON EARTH

2019-10-24                       YOU ARE MY REPRESENTATIVES ON EARTH                         INRI

I know that you have planned each day, your ideas for the future seem hopeful, yet only I know what is coming and how it will benefit you or be a cause for your concern.

Ask Me to plan for your best interests and also for your neighbour, by accepting whatever befalls you, you will have peace within your hearts.

Gather together in prayer, this is where you will have the greatest opportunity to serve one another with supernatural graces, bestowed by the Holy Spirit.

As you persevere in continued prayers of Praise and Worship, you will receive the Anointing of the Holy Spirit.

This Anointing which is given to you, is not for you personally, for your increased holiness or spirituality, but is given for the building up of community.

For healing, discernment, teaching and many other variety of gifts, all for greater daily conversions.

You are to be My instruments for whatever is needed at this time, I am looking for willing spirits to be docile to My leading and to My commands.

For those who give themselves to Me, it will not only be fulfilling for them, but I will use them in ways that they would not have pictured themselves doing, for they will act beyond their capabilities.

It all comes at a cost, the cost of your very selves, you will die to self, in that all your endeavours will now be for doing My Will exclusively, give yourselves completely to Me.

For I love you more than you love yourselves, and with My Wisdom and Judgments greater than yours, I am able to choose for you the greatest possible outcome for your life.

My timing is perfect, do not concern yourselves with timing, the Father’s plans for My return and all that should happen prior to it must all be accomplished, do not be alarmed with the chaos in the world.

Be at peace, what is happening is under My control, you are to be My Representatives in the world, My Peace is given to you, to be given to others, show them your complete confidence in Me.

Pray in Praise and Worship until the anointing comes to each of you, then and only then, will you have the power and authority to proceed in My Name for the Greater Glory of God.

No comments: