Thursday, November 14, 2019

WILL IT EVER BE TOO LATE TO CONVERT?

2019-11-14                            WILL IT EVER BE TOO LATE TO CONVERT                         INRI

I am the Eternal Love of the Father made visible for His people on earth.

The Father loves you, He sees you in Me, His Son, and He loves you just as He loves Me.

He would not even spare His only Son in order that you would gain Salvation, that is Eternal Life with Him in Heaven.

Yes, all have sinned and deserved punishment, but by the shedding of My Blood, you retained your position and will reign with Me as heirs of Heaven.

You have desired to live a worthy life, yet you have continually failed, do not come to despair, for I give you a means of renewal and forgiveness.

Raise your eyes to the Cross and see what I have gained for you by My Death and Rising, see Me in the Bread you eat at Eucharist, it will be your Food for the journey home.

This Food will strengthen you and heal you, when you truly know that you are forgiven, forgiveness becomes yours to give to those who assail or hurt you in any way.

The Father sees Me as He looks at you, He gave you to Me, and will He refuse you anything that you ask of Him in My Name?

I do know that you love Me, I am aware of your praising and worshiping, you offer thanksgiving for all your blessings and graces.

And thus, I am offering special graces that will benefit even your enemies, as you thank Me for certain situations that others have done to you, or that have caused you discomfort.

Thus enabling for their conversion, you receive peace within your soul knowing you are loved and your sins are forgiven and forgotten by Me, never shall I remember them again.

No one will I abandon, even the prisoner will not be left without the help he needs to convert, you will have the people provided in your life, that will be necessary for the best way to your Eternal Life.

The hardest to reach are the ones who are blind to their own sins, they see the sins of others, but are in denial of their own, should they look within and ask Me, I would reveal their brokenness and their woundedness.

Humble yourselves before Me and tell Me how you have tried and failed, surrender your future into My Hands and let Me take over.

Will it ever be too late to convert, unfortunately YES.

No comments: