Thursday, December 19, 2019

A TIME OF REPENTANCE

2019-12-19                                         A TIME OF REPENTANCE                                     INRI

I came that you might have life unto the full, you are meant to have the joy of the Holy Spirit.

Your joy will come when you have repented and turned from your sins, then in serving Me, you will help others to freedom as well.

Have full trust and confidence in Me and do not be afraid of man, fear only God, Who is commissioning you to tell others of My Second Coming.

You will be given boldness from which to proclaim My Words of Eternal Salvation as on the day of Pentecost, the Apostles became fearless.

This will be a time of confusion and chaos, people will not know what to think or what they should do, but with My grace given to you, you will be guiding them to Me, to repentance and Baptism if needed.

Terror will be all around but in faith you will persevere, miracles will abound, for in My Name you will perform healings and set people free from oppression.

It is a time of repentance, humility will be the vehicle, that will enable you to help everyone that I am planning for you to rescue using My Name.

You need not know the details of the future, it will all unfold whether you are aware of it or not, I am going to direct you during the most difficult circumstances, and make sure of your safety, all the while using you for the sake of others’ needs as well.

My Love is for all, do not be judging anyone, for this is not the purpose of My having called you.

My Body the Church must undergo suffering as in My Own Passion on the Cross, She must be Sanctified, My Bride must be purified.

You will see yourself in Truth and have the opportunity to rectify your own image, that is how you see yourself, which was distorted by sin, within a short time, one will choose for Me or for the world, whose prince is the Devil.

You may begin now to ask Me to lift the blindness from your eyes, that you may clearly see yourself, the veil of darkness I will remove from those who ask Me.

This must all take place because of the Love of God for His people, He will not destroy the world but replenish it anew.

No comments: