Thursday, December 12, 2019

FREEDOM FOR MY PEOPLE

2019-12-12                                    FREEDOM FOR MY PEOPLE                                     INRI

You are not like sheep without a Shepherd, I am the Good Shepherd, Who lays down His Life for you, the sheep of His pasture.

Know this well, know My Everlasting Fidelity towards you, know it not only in your mind but in your heart, stand firm in these times of uncertainty, in a world that does not welcome Me in which you are now living.

I will not be outdone in My Generosity and Blessings towards you, I see your good deeds and all that you do for love of Me.

You will be able to dismiss fear from your whole being, by praise and worship of Me, your enemy the devil hates this and he will vanish from your midst.

Lift your thinking toward the things of Heaven above, for the worries of yesterday will burden you with baggage that I don’t wish you to carry, Satan will try to negate any wrong doings, and deny your desire to confess, saying that it is not necessary, and that you’ve done nothing wrong.

I am the One Who will lift every valley of your neglect and lower any mountain of pride, I give you the wings of eagles, you are to be free to fly, in the freedom of My forgiveness and grace.

Child, if only you could comprehend My Love for you, peace would reign in your heart, I look for you to come to Me each morning abandoning yourself to do My Will, give to Me your freewill each day.

Your Guardian Angel is there to illumine the things that may puzzle or perplex you in the moment, he is seeing Me and I instruct and direct you through his promptings.

As a little child you trusted in your earthly father, carefree you leaped into his arms, knowing that he would catch you, his love proved it, how much more do I now desire your unfailing love for Me, Who am Trustworthy beyond compare.

I am a Jealous God, Who will not allow the evil one to have dominion over you, you are Mine and you were created to be free, not to be ensnared by his oppression.

It was for your freedom that I Died, I gave all so that you might gain all that I had prepared for you.

You are so loved by your Heavenly Father, He gave His only Begotten Son out of love for you, in the coming times, you will prove your love for Him, take courage, I cover you with My Blood, shed upon the Cross of your Redemption.

No comments: