Thursday, May 28, 2020

HOPE BORN ANEW

2020-05-28               HOPE BORN ANEW          INRI

What courage it takes for one to go into the depths of what he fears, only to find that I am the One Who awaits you there, you therefore have nothing to fear.

You have nothing to fear, for I broke the chains of sin, when I bore the chains on My Body for you, sin bound you, but the chains are now broken, I have set you free.

I took upon Myself all the sins of mankind, seeing the horror of each sin as they were carried out by My creation, still I bore them upon the Cross for love of you.

Seek the joy of Communion with Me, do you not see the many blessings and favors, that I prepare for you each day, that you might return to Me some warmth of your affection?

The work of the Holy Spirit is to sanctify each person, He will make clear to you how each stage of My Divine/Humanity, was to prepare you for holiness on earth, for I Myself sanctified each of the stages of your lives.

From My Incarnation to the Resurrection and even My Ascension into Heaven benefits you completely, all for the love of creation, yet, must I wait patiently for love from each of you.

The world must be purified, the Father has long delayed the coming, of what must now unfold upon the earth, the chastisements will become greater, for the abominations are no longer to be tolerated.

The blood of the innocent is on their hands, but they do not repent, the governments fund these atrocities, Heaven cries out for vengeance.

I commanded that you worship your God, but many have abandoned Me and My Church, selfishness is rampant, the love of the people grows cold.

The faithful among My people will be protected, but those who reject My Mother, reject Me also, I will make provision for many others through the guidance of My followers, whom those who listen to them will be saved.

When the Holy Spirit comes, He will bring about interior conversions, that will bring hope, courage, and gifts, that you’ve not dreamed of, this is My Hope for you, ask for greater trust in Me, these will be times of trial.

No comments: