Thursday, November 19, 2020

BELIEVE IN THE GOD OF IMPOSSIBILITIES

 2020-11-19                           BELIEVE IN THE GOD OF IMPOSSIBILITIES                        INRI

 

I am the God of impossibilities, you live now in a most chaotic world, full of doubts and deceits, yet those who will believe in Me will see miracles, miracles that they never would have expected.

 

In My Passion and Death upon the Cross, I showed My Love for all creation, the Father’s Love was shown through what I suffered, for I endured all for the salvation of the world.

 

You will honour Me by meditating upon My Passion and Death, every detail of My suffering was meant to show you an example of patient endurance, humility and selfless love, for you to follow.

 

In following Me, you will remember how My pain and suffering, which will be much more than anything that you yourselves will ever experience, for I took upon Myself the punishment you deserved for sins.

 

I have arranged your life’s circumstances to be beneficial for your growth in love and holiness, your capacity for tolerating the weaknesses of others grows as well, as you see yourself a sinner, forgiven.

 

Mindful of My ever presence with you, courage builds daily as you gain grace upon grace, My Blessed Mother by My side, and the Holy Spirit always inspiring you to new heights.

 

I prepare many graces for you each new day, but you need to ask for them, this fact is by Divine Design so that you are aware, of always being in communication with Me.

 

What is coming in your life is known by Me alone, trust and have confidence in God to take care of all the details, I will give you peace in every situation, whether I call you home with Me, or perhaps I use you for the benefit of others on earth.

 

Submission to My Will is what I require of you, being grateful for whatever comes, knowing that I Love you and would not allow anything that was not the best for you, believe even in the face of those who would persecute you especially for My Name’s sake.

 

No anxiety must dominate the allotted time given to you, occupy yourselves in prayer and supplication, offering Me a fast from enjoyments and amusements in order to spend time with Me.

 

Each of you are My Joy and I am extravagantly delighted over each of you, I have prepared a dwelling place just for you, do not fear for I am protecting you from harm, take your rest in My Arms.

 

All will be made well, keep in the forefront of your mind, that, what is going on behind the scenes is far greater, far superior in dimension, than what is being observed in the chaos and calamities in its eminent demonstration before you today.

 

 

                                                                                                             Fr. Sam Johnston

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                                    SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO INRI

 

 

 

 

No comments: