Thursday, November 12, 2020

IT’S NOT YOU, IT’S ME

 2020-11-12                                        IT’S NOT YOU, IT’S ME                                           INRI

 

Your soul was created very beautiful and full of light, but sin has marred and disfigured it, thus with the presence of sin, it is ugly and full of darkness.

 

At times, I am forced to enter a putrid soul that has received My Holy Body and Blood unworthily.

 

I am not welcomed there, I am not at rest in this soul nor loved within its heart, what injustice this person does not only to himself but to Me as well, for I would have blessed him abundantly with every grace and blessing that had been prepared for him.

 

But when a repented soul, in the state of grace receives Me, he receives not only My Body and Blood, but My Soul and Divinity, indeed he receives the Holy Trinity and we dine with him and he with Us.

 

We are a Power House of Grace, thus you will be able to overcome your most predominant defects.

 

Especially the one you thought of as impossible to overcome, together you and I will be an unshakeable force, to overcome at last this vice that has bothered you for so long, and we can look then to eliminate the next fault.

 

And this next lesser sin which you may not have taken seriously but have overlooked, I want to show you the horror of it, how it has affected others as well as how I have viewed it, I want to perfect you.

 

All of Heaven is praying for you and awaits you there, the more vices that you are able to overcome while you reside on earth, will bring you that much closer to your eternal desired home.

 

I love you too much to allow you to have residual hidden sin, I gave everything to free you, you must not tolerate even the smallest of sins, aim for perfection as you remember My presence within you.

 

When you least expect it, I will trigger a thought in you, that will convince you of your fault, do not dismiss or ignore it, if you do I’ll increase My efforts to convince you, I am relentless in My work to perfect you.

 

It’s not you, it’s Me, Who desires the sanctity of My children, how could I not want you to be more like Me, I gave My Life for each of you and I will not rest until you are with Me.

 

I want you to be where I am forever and ever, I desire that you be happy beyond words, no one has seen nor heard, nor can anyone imagine what God has prepared for those who love Him.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                                                   Fr. Sam Johnston

                                                                                                   SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO INRI

No comments: