Thursday, January 7, 2021

NOTHING CAN BE OBTAINED WITHOUT PRAYER

 2021-01-07                     NOTHING CAN BE OBTAINED WITHOUT PRAYER                   INRI

 

Where were all those that I had healed, all who were fed, and all who were freed from demonic possession?

 

F E A R gripped them all when I was taken captive, even My own Apostles and followers had succumbed to fear, yet I had known what was to happen all along, though it still caused Me much sorrow that night.

 

Enduring the Passion and Dying on the Cross, I Redeemed the world with few adorers around Me.

 

Appearing to them in the upper room, locked secure, I gave them My Peace, SHALOM, they needed to have My Peace, and after forty days I Ascended to My Father in Heaven to prepare a place for all who would be Mine.

 

The Father would send another Advocate, the gift of the Holy Spirit, Who would make all the difference in the world, they received Him and they were transformed in every way, courageous, not caring if the authorities would place them in jail, they evangelized anyone who would listen.

 

Miracles, and wonders they performed in My Name, as signs that the Son of God had indeed freed them to live new lives in the Truth proclaimed.

 

So much uncertainty has gripped the world in fear today, most walk in confusion and distrust of all that is being submitted to them by the media, hearing discrepancies they waver in their decisions.

 

Do not be afraid, I am here with you and no matter what, I will never leave you, I want you to have the gift of discernment, that you will need in order to make correct choices, sometimes quickly.

 

There is no need to fear anything even as the world is telling you otherwise, even if they tell you that all will perish if you do not do as they say, trust and believe in Me, I will direct and instruct you.

 

As you trust in Me, you will maintain peace within your heart, united with Me and doing your best to live a holy life, there will be no need to fear, even if I should call you home sooner than expected.

 

The Father’s Love sent Me to rescue you, in obedience I came as One helpless and needy, poor and already in the first days of life, threatened by death from Herod’s fear.

 

Use the power given to you in Baptism, by the Holy Spirit, to live in the victory of one redeemed and not as one defeated by the enemy, you are a child of God, act like an inhabitant destined for Heaven.

 

Have a new mindset, and allow Me to use you as I see fit, thus endowing you with the necessary gifts.

 

Be patient, what I have planned is already in motion and all will develop in its proposed timing, I need you to pray, nothing can be obtained without prayer.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                      SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO INRI

     Fr. Sam Johnston

No comments: