Thursday, December 31, 2020

WALK ONCE AGAIN WITH ME IN PEACE

 2020-12-31                       WALK ONCE AGAIN WITH ME IN PEACE                               INRI

 

In these troubling times, you may not appreciate the inconvenience, the distancing, nor the lack of merriment that was once yours, you are enduring hardships and a time of confinement, yet I want you to know that I am allowing it all.

 

This may be a time of quiet reflection, a time to seek humility, for it will help you to see My Greatness, and for you to truly know your nothingness in comparison.

 

Ask for the help of My Holy and Blessed Mother, She will help you attain this virtue, which is the foundation of all other virtues.

 

What you are presently enduring is indeed the result of sin in the world, this chastisement is a wake-up call for all to realize where you are headed, for many are oblivious to sin in their own lives.

 

There is a great need to ask for the grace to trust in God, so many are thinking that they must take care of everything themselves, this has caused some to despair and to lose hope.

 

It is sometimes difficult for you to know what to do, I came to rescue the world, yet I am not accepted by a great many who are walking in darkness.

 

But I know that you have a certainty regarding My Love for each of you, even if you have chosen to walk a different path than the one I would have chosen for you, which would have been perhaps a more direct and more simple way.

 

There is no need for worry or anxiety, I am able to redirect your path so that it may go well with you, walking once again with Me in peace.

 

You may be questioning, why some people are called to suffer greatly at the hands of others in so many varied ways, but be consoled in the fact that these chosen souls follow Me in carrying My Cross.

 

Pray that they be able to endure with the right disposition, for their reward is great, and in relation to eternity in Heaven, the time of suffering will be short.

 

I am with you always, could you find it in your heart to thank Me, even now in your discomfort, for at times when you are most in pain, this is when I am closest to you.

 

You will not know when I will call you home, hang on to HOPE for this pleases Me, even when it looks bleak and foreboding, for I am trustworthy and My Love for you will never fail.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                  SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO INRI

      Fr. Sam Johnston

 

No comments: