Thursday, December 17, 2020

TOGETHER LET US PRAY THE OUR FATHER PRAYER

 2020-12-17                TOGETHER LET US PRAY THE OUR FATHER PRAYER                   INRI                                                                                                   

 

I know what pleases My Father in Heaven, so, when you begin to pray the “OUR FATHER” prayer I Myself cover you with My Holiness, My Presence covers you completely.

 

Thus, the Father sees Me in you and you in Me, in this way your prayer is magnified and obtains great graces for yourselves and all the world.

 

I infuse in you knowledge on how to bless His Name Who is in Heaven, how to obey His Commands on earth, and as God is ubiquitous, omnipotent, you are able to receive everything that He Wills.

 

I am your daily bread, when you receive Me in Holy Eucharist, I lift you to My Cheek, to receive your kiss to Me, now as I return you to the world, as I set you once again on your feet, now you are able to bring My Love to others, for you cannot give what you yourself have not received.

 

I do not leave you, but empower you to do great things, greater than you think, all I need is your trust to accomplish the mission that has been given to you, uniquely prepared for today with all its challenges.

 

The prayer of the “OUR FATHER” was given from Heaven, in it is contained all that is thanksgiving and petition, pray it with great fervor, it was given to you as a gift of lasting value.

 

As you know, I endured much pain and suffering during the execution of My Passion, but did you know that the Holy Trinity was in complete JOY during all this time, knowing that in its accomplishment that all humanity would be redeemed at last.

 

This is a time for repentance, and for joy, you are to acknowledge that I came to earth to lead you all to the Truth, it is a difficult time for My children in these days of so much deception and temptations.

 

You need to invoke the aid of St. Michael, the Archangel and the Nine Choirs of Angels, they were created to serve God and you, The Holy Spirit is an indispensable Gift, so necessary in life always.

 

Give attention to the Blessed Virgin, My Mother, I put all My Trust in Her as a helpless little child, and I expect you to follow My lead in honoring Her, She can inspire and intercede for all your needs.

 

I know that you have many unanswered questions at this time, but faith has always been the vehicle that Heaven has used for the means of maneuvering through the darkness of this life on earth.

 

Never doubt that God through all of what you are experiencing is well aware of all of your hardships, what you have seen is only a prelude to greater destruction and enslavement of My people.

 

In order to purify My Church, much needs to change, there have been leaders who have caused division and loss of faith among those who had previously been faithful, I need to intervene.

 

As the sun still shines above a cloudy sky, know that there is joy still in Heaven, even as God’s plan unfolds on this troubled, darkened path that earth has taken, hope is born anew.

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                                        SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO INRI

      Fr. Sam Johnston

No comments: