Wednesday, December 23, 2020

CALLED TO HOLINESS

 2020-12-24                                           CALLED TO HOLINESS                                       INRI

 

You are to be made ready now for the holiness of Heaven, so then, in the here and now do you dare waste any of these precious moments that have been allotted to you?

 

As you allow Me to touch your souls, and indeed I do, each one will have special moments that are memorable, uniting us more closely, these moments in time change and redirect lives.

 

On your day of judgment you must have more on the scale of good works and deeds of serving others, than on the other side of the scale with bad deeds and sins.

 

Be therefore conscious of doing good and serving the needs of others, for they will count as double when it comes to the tally.

 

Because of the good you have done in My Name, serving one another, I see it as having been done unto Me, no matter how small, love covers a multitude of sins.

 

Your existence is now living in eternity, your soul will not die but lives on into eternity, you are now on the path to Heaven or on the path to damnation, each step is one step closer to your destiny.

 

I saved humanity by My coming to earth on Christmas, you were all saved from death, freed from the captivity of sin and from Satan’s tyranny.

 

To know this is a blessing, to believe with faith is a gift, this freedom was gained for you personally, walk ye therefore in it and live forever unbound.

 

Live your life in all humility, knowing that you are completely dependent on God and not on self.

 

Practice virtue, gaining daily in holiness, remembering that all were created in the Image of God, thereby sustaining joy and happiness.

 

I came from Heaven for love of you, and I prepared a dwelling place for you in this realm above,

I came to serve, not to be served, you are to follow Me, and I will make you fit for Heaven, I will make you a saint.

 

Gradually, and without your really comprehending the magnitude of grace in your daily life on the earth, I prepare you with ever increasing graces, that bring you victory over temptations and habitual sin.

 

Pray for those who do not know that their lives are hanging in the balance, I have revealed the Truth to you and you are in My Heart, but I died also for them, and My Heart aches in the loss.

 

My Heart was pierced and remains open awaiting their return to Me, it is awaiting late comers who at the last moment may convert, but there is a door that is set to close, pray My dear ones for them.

 

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                                        SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR TO INRI

       Fr. Sam Johnston                                              

No comments: