Thursday, September 23, 2021

ENDURING PATIENCE

 2021-09-23                                            ENDURING PATIENCE                                              INRI 

 

I have gone before you as a forerunner to the promise made to you by My Father in Heaven.

 

Enduring patience, this is what Abraham had until the promise that was made to him was fulfilled.

 

Have I not made you a promise to protect you and to shelter you, why then has fear entered into your hearts, surrender to Me these thoughts that are not from Me, but from the evil one, and I will grant to you the peace that you seek.

 

I am daily building your faith and trust, which each day is becoming stronger, this is possible only if you will of your own accord, surrender yourself to Me.

 

I desire that you will become teachers and leaders of the faith that you hold so dearly, do not think that this could not be you, for I will be empowering My remnant people to be such, for though your numbers may be few, you will be most effective in this cause.

 

This fact should not worry you nor become burdensome, for My Holy Spirit will be speaking through you as needed, all I am asking of you is that you cooperate in serving Me when the crucial time comes.

 

Provisions are currently being made, for the task which will be your privilege to assist Me in saving countless brothers and sisters, who today are unconcerned for their future, only after the Illumination of Conscience will this be made clear to all.

 

Family and strangers will come to you looking for guidance and instruction, keep yourselves in the state of grace, for this will enable you to be in communication and will assist you in serving your God.

 

Know for certain that you are not here by chance at this time in history, as I count even the hairs of your head, you are completely known to Me, that is your thoughts, emotions, hurts and desires.

 

It may seem mysterious to you now, how this will all unfold in a victorious, even glorious outcome, but be of good faith, My Love for you is unfailing, and we will see this through until all is fulfilled.

 

I pray that even now, when friends and familiar pleasures are withdrawn from you, that the joy and peace that is yours, should be felt as warm as a parent’s hug for his loving child, this is how I am holding you this minute in My Arms.

 

Know that you are loved beyond human and earthly comprehension, only believe that the God Who created you, will not forsake you, especially in these troubled times which you are patiently enduring.

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                              SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR

      Fr. Sam Johnston                                         to Irene Noordhoek       INRI

 

No comments: