Thursday, September 2, 2021

IMMERSE YOURSELF IN ME

 2021-09-02                               IMMERSE YOURSELF IN ME                                           INRI

 

Immerse yourselves in Me, for I am as a sea of sorrows, removing sin, cleansing all from impurities in your lives, in Gethsemane all sin, past present and future were laid upon Me and brought to the Cross.

 

I am at the same time a sea of Love, after you have been cleansed and freed from sin, you will experience My comfort and peace, come to Me all you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens and I will give you rest.

 

Then having been refreshed, you will be drawn and desire to serve Me, I will assign to individuals the service for which they have already been prepared, for I foresaw this time in your life and have made provision for everything accordingly.

 

There shall be no jealousy among you, as to the greater gifts, for all the gifts are equal and valued by God, no one will be more honoured than another, for all gifts compliment each other in their tasks.

 

In order that the Body of Christ function perfectly, it is important and necessary for the cooperation of all, who are called to perform unselfishly, their assigned service for those whose names are written in the book of life.

 

Miracles are necessary for faith, and I am still performing them, and will by the Holy Spirit, heal through you, be open to allowing Me to use you, in small and great healings, physical and spiritual, as they will be needed after the illumination of conscience, in the work of baptizing and repentance.

 

Immerse yourselves in Me, be cleansed of your unbelief and your lukewarmness, for I desire that MY

LIVING WATERS flow now from you, who will be My Power on earth to bring about conversions in the faith.

 

You may not at this time sense the urgency of this message, or that I am speaking to you directly, but I assure you the time is now, for you to make yourselves available to Me, remaining in the state of grace.

 

I see among the many peoples, a hunger in their souls for God, when I call for someone to answer their need, will I find the ones I desire to send to them or will a great number of them die in their unbelief?

 

Indeed the time has come for a decision to be made on your part, choose either to serve God or the world, but you cannot continue to straddle the fence, with a foot on the side that is more favorable today, tomorrow the other.

 

I will encourage you in this, you were made for this, and especially chosen for just this time in history, don’t be afraid, I am with you all the way, believe Me, this will be the most exciting times of your life.

 

 

frsamjohnston.blogspot.com                                               SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR

   Fr. Sam Johnston                                                             to Irene Noordhoek   INRI

No comments: