Thursday, March 7, 2013

I AM HERE, OPEN YOUR HEART TO ME



2013-03-07 

How are you to know Me, or hope to if you do not come constantly and consistently to Me?

I am completely all around you, but you must make the effort to come to Me in your thoughts and
prayers.

I want to be in your life, to guide and instruct you when times become difficult or confusing.

Today you must establish a relationship with the only One who can free you and give you peace.

Without My peace, you will suffer torment, giving an open door, to the one who desires you to be
worried and anxious always.

Take captive your thoughts, when you sense that they are from the evil one, and give them to Me,
thereby he will flee from you.

When you come to Me, I will remind you of the immense love with which you are loved.

And when you are in constant communication with Me, you begin to see that all things are possible.

‘I want to heal those who are hurting physically, spiritually, and mentally, the lonely and abandoned,
there are ones who have given up hope and some who are dying of poverty and abuse.

But in order for Me to accomplish this, I need you to trust Me to act in and through you.

I am not going to instantly zap you into a total trust mode, that you would want, but I will begin now to fashion a plan that will produce in you the very person I created you to be, a power-house.

You will be My hands that heal, so many are in need now and as time progresses, many more will be
coming to you for help.

I am preparing you by first sanctifying and cleansing the vessels that I wish to use.

Yes, you are My own, whom I created for this time in history, grant that you open your willing hearts.

The world will have its own agenda, but you are Mine and you will not rest until you rest in Me.

Your hearts were created for Me and I alone am your joy, everything will fall into place as it was meant to be and whether you have lack or abundance, you will be satisfied.

Care greatly for each other, and stay united, that is where your strength remains, take notice of whom I have placed in your life, these people are there for a reason.
 
Possibly the most troublesome one for you may be the very reason you make it into the Kingdom, try to see the gifts I've given him to help you.

I wish to leave you with the knowing that whenever you are thinking of Me, I am thinking of you.

INRI

No comments: