Thursday, May 23, 2013

THEY WILL BE ATTRACTED TO THE LIGHT



2013-05-23

My plans for you are wonderfully filled with joy and love, patience and peace, I am the Son of God Who loves you unceasingly.

Those who have chosen to live by the ways of the World, live against the laws of God, for they glorify possessions and wealth, lies and selfishness, hatred, prejudice and deception.
 
And so if you love Me and follow Me, they will hate you and persecute you, believing that they do a
good thing for God and Society.

But their thinking and rationalizing is corrupted, thereby being farthest from My Truth that they profess.

You are My chosen ones, living in Me and I in you, My Holy Spirit will inspire you to ask for help in the battle being waged against you.
 
Alone, you are not capable of the fight without My grace, your human response is not what I desire of you, in order that My Will be accomplished accept the help I want to provide.

The Evil One will seek you out and find you when everything seems serene and going well, in your
docility you are vulnerable and easy prey.

But your Blessed Mother and l are near always anticipating your call for help, bringing you a sure victory.

We bring you a Wisdom greater than the Wisdom of the World and all its diabolical strategies.

You believe in Me and live in Me as I give you life through frequent reception of Holy Eucharist, thus you have placed all your Faith and Hope in the One you have not yet seen.
 
But because you have believed without seeing, you are greatly blessed and will appreciate all that l have done for you, only in eternity, trust Me now for I am worthy of your greatest confidence.
 
I want you to persevere in your prayers, praying increasingly for the freeing and healing of those whom the Devil has imprisoned, in bondages and addictions, which have ruined families.
 
These people are in the darkness, not even the murder of their unborn children has caused them to
desire to change their lifestyle or to a conversion of heart and repentance.

Little by little, you will make progress in winning for the Kingdom some new Souls, rescued from the Devil's clutches.
 
You cannot imagine the victorious shouts heard in the Heavens at such a time as these.

Do not ever despair or feel that you have let Me down at any time, when I am there for you to repent.

I will return you to your former joy even greater than you had, for here and now you begin your
Purgatory and continue beyond until such time as you are purified, joining Me and all your loved ones.

lNRl

No comments: