Sunday, April 24, 2011

EASTER MORNING JOY



2011-04-24

You did not recognize Me.

I came to you many times but you could not recognize Me.

I came disguised as your friend, your mate, your neighbor, the stranger at your door, the
garbage collector and the one you passed by without a second look.

Yes when the Apostles came to the tomb they did not find Me there.

Mary Magdalene did not recognize Me until I spoke her name.
 
She knew the Shepherd’s voice when I whispered her name.

It is because I want you to see Me in all those you will meet. Try to discover Me in them.

When the disciples walked to Emmaus they didn’t recognize Me until I explained the
Scriptures and gave them understanding of the Truths.

I broke the bread with them and they then recognized that it was I.

When I was on the shore cooking over a charcoal fire, Peter and the others having
returned to their previous occupation of fishing did not recognize Me.

I asked had they had success in their efforts and when they replied no, I told them to cast
their nets on the starboard side of the boat and they caught a great quantity of fish.

It was then that John discerned it was I and Peter leaped into the water impetuously.

None would inquire of Me until I invited them to bring some of the fish to eat and again I
fed them with the bread, thus they recognized Me.

Do you see that I want you to slowly be able to see Me in each other?

I purposely appeared in many forms that you might carry Me in your hearts and souls to
those in need.

It is not your outward appearance but what you say and do that continue My life and
mission upon this earth, then they will recognize Me in you.

Children, do not be caught up as the world is in the things that are useless.

Make My Will and desire be what motivates your every move.

With My rising from the dead I freed you from what has been causing you the mistrust of
others and of not having confident trust in Me, I want more for you.

What if others do fail you and let you down, do you not now believe that I have allowed
it? What do you have to fear when One is loving you with an infinite love?

Contemplate now My very presence within you, can you not feel what is the longing of
your Creator to be to you all you will ever need.

Realize the healing you are now enjoying through the stripes I endured for love of you
that you may be made whole, that you may be complete in liberty.

O little one, walk now in the new life I have gained for you in Me, the Resurrected life.

Your old life is no more, hope in our newness of Easter Joy, I pour blessings upon you.

INRI

No comments: