Thursday, August 26, 2010

AS HE WHISPERED MY NAME



2010-08-26 

In no manner is the servant greater than his Master.

As I was pierced for your transgressions and suffered greatly for your salvation so must you follow Me in suffering.

Do not be astonished that what befalls you even today is redemptive action added to the cause of sinners.

Can you look beyond your pain and frustration in this moment to unite With My Heart wounded by so much ingratitude and forgetfulness for the gaining of so great a reward?

Heaven waits eagerly for such a response from each one I claim as My own.

Receive My love enclosed in the grace that enables you to carry with Me the cross chosen by the  
Wisdom of the Father to further your mission here while time permits.

This is not the opportunity for you to seek pleasures and ease of life but strive for perfection in holiness.

I sought to suffer the greatest injustices for love of you, that all might be saved but alas not all will come to their glory.

Self must be made low, humble yourself for I am lowly and in order to unite with Me the world and all it contains must be abandoned.

Unless you allow Me to pierce your very heart with true repentance I cannot use you.

Inflated self must die to allow the infilling of the Living Waters of the Holy Spirit.

Again I say do not be anxious regarding this for it is My Work, self cannot of itself Will to die of its own accord.

But as each occasion presents itself in My doing, allow grace to lead what would otherwise cause you to remain as before, now be changed.

It will seem strange and yet so satisfying for your spirit is longing for this union with Me its Creator and Savior.

Be in anticipation of My coming closer to you, receive Me as you’ve never experienced before.

You are the one I died for and all your life has been a work in the process of your becoming a saint, and heir of Heaven.

Keep in the deepest recesses of your heart these thoughts for I am never very far from your reaching out to Me. Even your sighs are recorded and treasured by Me.

I bless you as I Whisper your name.

INRI

No comments: