Thursday, August 10, 2017

IN UNBOUND TRUST

2017-08-10                                                                                     INRI

Do not be fearful for your life either in the present nor in the future, for whatever is your lot in life, whether riches or poverty, as it is My Will it is My Wisdom allowing it.

I created you to live an abundant life with Me not apart from Me, not in fear but in peace, joy and strength of the Truth of the Holy Spirit, for you live in My Heart.

If you are struggling day by day in order that you be saved and finding it difficult and arduous, this is not of Me, for you are My beloved children, endowed with every grace and blessing, and as My redeemed trust that you are always in My Sight.

Come close to My Heart which is ablaze with fire for love of you, that I might ignite your heart that yearns to love Me in return and others as yourself, come close and surrender every fear.

I nourish you in every Eucharist, in unbound trust you are receiving Me, no one will take you from My Arms, I will not allow it.

As some who do not know Me, and are yet far from Me, who have a false conception of their God and Father, I send you, empowered with My Love to show them charity, let My Light reach and enlighten them through you, I seek those who do not seek Me.

Did I not offer forgiveness and love to Judas’s heart, as on My Knees I humbly washed his feet, silently in My Heart begging him to reconsider his decision which was to betray Me.

Before Me in adoration you are transformed, I see you as you really are, no disguise before Me, nor any mask to hide behind, say truly what is in your heart to the One Who loves you.

When I show you who in reality you truly are, it makes you want to live a life worthy of the calling, for as an adopted son or daughter in the family of God, you are My heir, an heir of Heaven.

As you are still clothed in humanity of earth, you are not aware that having been in My presence, you radiate the Light of the Godhead, you are being renewed in spirit to be the loving being I created you to be.


Do not allow the present darkness that surrounds you to weigh you down, I am Christ risen, I am your shield, it dispels sadness, feelings of inferiority, fear of every kind, financial woes and all of life’s dilemmas, take hold of the peace and unbound trust that I am offering to you, will to receive it. 

No comments: